- TransportSticker is maintained and operated by Loginet BV.
- Since 1997 Loginet is located on the campus of the Amsterdam Science Park.
Loginet develops many applications for the transportation industry and at the same time maintains a large server park.
- You may use TransportSticker for free. When using tailor made labels membership fee starts at 10 euro p/m, depending on storage and bandwidth requirements.
How to use TransportSticker
- At the homepage fill in the TransportSticker-form and click the To print window-button at the bottom of the page.
By choice a HTML label or PDF label can be printed or downloaded.
- When clicking the Clear form-button all current values are cleared.
- When clicking the Save defaults-button all current values are stored.
You can use these values again when printing your next label.
- When you want to erase formerly stored values, then first click button Clear form and secondly click button Save defaults.
- On request TransportSticker created hundreds of customized labels.
If you want your own customized label, feel free to contact us anytime.
- Examples of labels and working methods are:
- Printing other data on your label.
- Printing specified information on the barcode of your label.
- Printing information inside a specific type of barcode, for example: Code128, Code39, EAN, Interleaved 2 of 5, QR-barcode, etc.
- Printing your own logo, your customers logo or other images on your label.
- Printing on specified paper size, like: A4, A5, A6, etc.
- Printing labels on specialized printers, like label printers.
- Printing more labels on one piece of paper.
- Printing any amount of labels, depending on the type of packing, for example: pallet, colli, pallet place, etc.
- Storing your orders, so you are able to print labels at any desired moment afterwards.
- Printing multiple labels of all selected orders in one batch.
- Printing different labels for different customers.
- Log-in options for your customers, giving them the possiblity to print labels for you.
- TransportSticker can be easily connected with your existing systems.
This gives you the opportunity to print labels of all your existing orders.